Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Feb 14th 2012 - Cohiba Siglo VI

Today's cigar is the Cohiba Siglo VI in a 5.9x52 vitola. The Cohiba Siglo VI is a Cuban puro. The Siglo VI has great flavors of cedar, sweet grass, earth with a light spice in the background that is very full flavored. I was gifted this cigar last year as a congratulatory cigar after I got engaged. Which brings me to why this is today's daily cigar. I will be getting married this Oct and wanted to dedicate today's Valentines Edition of the blog to my beautiful fiance. This is the cigar I am going to be smoking the day we get married. She is an amazing woman who I don't know what I'd do without. Thank you for everything babe. Happy Valentines Day and I love you!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good smoke on your big day brother. And congratulations to you and your fiancé .

    ReplyDelete