Friday, February 10, 2012

Feb 10th 2012 - My Father Special S

Today brings us the My Father Special S Robusto in a 5x50 vitola. The My Father Special S is a hard cigar to find much info on. What I do know is that it is normally given out at My Father events with a box purchase and can be found at a few places in a 3 pack sampler that can be purchased by itself. The My Father Special S is a only available in the Robusto Vitola and is a Nicaraguan Puro. The My Father Special S has great flavors of pepper, nuts, earth and spice. I chose this to be today's cigar to commemorate Jim Varney who died 12 years ago today. Jim was a very special actor who touched the lives of million with his Ernest character. I know I personally really loved his movies growing up in the 90's. Thanks for all the great memories Jim...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment