Thursday, January 5, 2012

Jan 5th 2012 - Tatuaje Drac

Today marks three months that TheDailyCigar has been active and thanks to all of you it has been a great success with over 9K views and over 100 twitter followers in that time. I want to celebrate with the Tatuaje Drac in it's fang-shaped torpedo 6.75x52 vitola. I chose this to celebrate for two reasons one is that honestly the band on it is one of my favorites. It's a simple red and black foot band. Second is that I love love Halloween and the Monster Series that Pete does every year. The Drac was #2 in the series. It is a Nicaraguan Puro with a Habano Maduro wrapper. The Drac gives you flavor notes of chocolate, leather, spice, woody and small hints of mint throughout that makes this a fantastic cigar. Thank you to everyone who has supported the blog so much!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. more photo wizardry... that photo oozes "slick"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks brother! Personally it's one of my fav shots that I've taken

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the good work E. Love the ashtray.

    ReplyDelete