Saturday, January 28, 2012

Jan 28th 2012 - Kristoff Sumatra

Today brings us the Kristoff Sumatra Matador in a 6.5x56 vitola. Kristoff is one of the newer companies in the industry as they were established in 2005. Kristoff is quickly becoming a big name in the industry with the high quality of cigars they're producing. The Sumatra features a Ecuadorian Sumatra wrapper, a Brazilian binder with Dominican and Nicaraguan fillers. The Sumatra has core flavors of earth and spice with hints of wood and leather throughout. I chose this to be today's cigar as I smoked it last night at the celebratory first smoke at Tobaccology. Tobaccology is a brand new B&M that is opening near my house. I wanted to dedicate today's blog to them. Great shop with a great guy running the place. Looking forward to many great smokes there!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my current favorites. The only thing I would add is that it has a creaminess throughout the stick. Very nice cigar.

    ReplyDelete