Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Jan 16th 2012 - Diesel Shorty Edition

Today brings us the Diesel Shorty Edition in it's only size a 4.5x60 vitola. The Shorty Edition of the Diesel line was developed by AJ Fernandez and TV Star Shorty Rossi, of Animal Planet's Pit Boss. Shorty has done amazing things for little people and for the pit bull world. Me being a pit bull owner I have a lot of respect for what he's done. The Shorty features a Connecticut Broadleaf Maduro wrapper with it's binder and filler coming from it's home country of Nicaragua. This full bodied power house packs a punch with flavors of chocolate, pepper, earth, spice and coffee. I chose this to celebrate Martin Luther King day with. Martin Luther King was instrumental in changing the views and equality of African American's. He helped pave the way for how the world is today.



Also check out cigar.com for a special deal on a Diesel Shorty Charity Pack that part of the proceeds from the sales go to Shorty's Pit Bull Rescue. You get 10 of these for only $29.95 it's a fantastic deal.

3 comments:

  1. This cigar was junk. I love the Diesel but this violta was the worst. I had wrapper splits the entire way and the end got very sour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See and the Diesel Shorty LTD is a favorite at my place of employment. It quickly replaced many of our daily smokes. We've not had those same issues you have Logan. Perhaps try a few more. It's flavor is unique and the construction is consistently good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice industrial photo... love the subtle aggression and great shadow play! I know nothing about photography, so I'm just telling you what I think is cool about the photo... and I don't think I could disagree more with Logan... The Shorty and UC are my favorites in the Diesel line...

    ReplyDelete