Friday, December 23, 2011

Need everybody's help - Want the Deftones to play my wedding

Everybody I'm getting married on Oct 7th next year to the love of my life in front of my family and friends. The only thing that could make that day any better is if my favorite band played it. I know this may seem ridiculous but I have to try and to do that I need to find a way to share my story with the Deftones on why I want them to play my wedding. I don't really want to make my story public as I don't like putting it out there but when I met them and shared only a small part of it I could tell it moved them, esp Abe, and I more than anything just want to share my entire story with them. In short I am a former infantry Marine who is a veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom.

Everybody please flood @wbr, @deftonesband and their FB page with support for this and let's make it happen! Like it on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-want-the-Deftones-to-play-my-wedding/212770118806006?sk=info#!/pages/I-want-the-Deftones-to-play-my-wedding/212770118806006


They are signed with Maverick, Warner Brothers and Reprise. Please help me find a way to get in touch with them and share my story and hopefully get them to play my wedding. Below is a pic from when I met them in May:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 comments:

  1. Wish you the best of luck getting them E. On a side note Oct 7 is my anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome man and thank you!

    ReplyDelete