Friday, December 30, 2011

Dec 30th - Camacho Pre-Embargo

Number #1 in TheDailyCigar's Top 5 countdown of new to me cigars of 2011 brings us the Camacho Pre-Embargo which only comes in a 6x48 vitola. The Camacho Pre-Embargo features a 1999 Vintage Jamastran Corojo Wrapper and features fillers that include authentic pre-embargo Cuban tobacco. It has a classic pig tail cap and closed foot that both pay homage to classic Cuban cigars. It has full flavors of Classic Cuban tobacco, creamy spice, and nuts with hints of leather and pepper. I smoked this cigar back on my birthday and all I can say is that it is phenomenal. The Pre-Embargo is one of the greatest cigars I've ever had the pleasure of smoking.

1 comment:

  1. this is a great stick for sure. I have one left. hmmmm, maybe it's time

    ReplyDelete