Sunday, November 20, 2011

Nov 20th 2011 - La Gloria Cubana

Today brings us the La Gloria Cubana Wavell in a 5x50 vitola. La Gloria Cubana is rich in cigar history with it's Cuban roots and longevity in the industry. Featuring a Ecuadoran wrapper with a Nicaraguan binder and it's fillers from Nicaragua and the Dominican Republic. I was fortunate enough to get an official review by my good friend Stpehen from WBFiller on this cigar. "The LGC sumatra is a medium bodied cigar that showcases expert blending the finest construction and the classic cigar taste. The flavor profile consists of slight cream, light spices, and floral note thats great for anytime of the day." I chose this to be todays cigar because I'm heading home today for a week to visit my family in TN. This cigar reminds me of simple times in the old days and that's what TN feels like to me.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment