Monday, November 14, 2011

Nov 14th 2011 - 3 Finger Travel Case

Day 2 of gift guide brings us one of my favorite accessories that I have. Today I'd like to feature a 3 finger cigar travel case. This is a great case to throw some smokes in when heading to work, the bar, wherever. It's small enough to fit in your pocket but will still hold cigars up to a 52 ring gauge with no problems. I've found if you only put 2 in you can get 2 56 ring gauge cigars in them. There are hard shell and soft like the one pictured below. Either way your smokes will protected and kept fresh for hours. This is a perfect gift for any enthusiast. If you are interested in getting a small travel case email service@cigar.com and they will take great care of you. Tell them that TheDailyCigar sent you.

Photobucket

The cigars pictured are the Gurkha Royal Challenge, Tatuaje La Riqueza and the Room 101 Namakubi. I chose these 3 as they have all been very supportive of my blog and wanted to give them some extra publicity.

No comments:

Post a Comment