Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May 1st 2012 - My Father Le Bijou 1922

Today is day 2 of my CigarFest spotlight week. Today brings us the My Father Le Bijou 1922 Toro in a 6x52 vitola. My Father Cigars are known as one of the best manufacturers and some of the best cigars out there. My father was started in 2008 by Jamie Garcia and their factory in Esteli, Nicaragua located at the Garcia Family Industrial Park opened in 2009. My Father was created by Jamie to pay his respects to his dad Don Pepin Garcia. The Le Bijou 1922 was created as a tribute to Jamie's grandfather who was born in 1922. The Le Bijou 1922 is a Nicaraguan Puro with a Habano Oscuro wrapper. This medium bodied cigar features prominent flavors of oak, sweet dark chocolate and classic aged tobacco with touches of pepper throughout. Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment