Friday, May 11, 2012

May 11th 2012 - RD Eleven Hundred

Today brings us the RD Eleven Hundred in what I estimate is a 6x52 toro vitola. Ryan Danger is known for his custom motorcycles. Now he is venturing into the realm of cigars. I was given this cigar by my buddy Brett at Tobaccology to try out and feature on here. I don't know really anything about them yet besides that they are produced by Rocky Patel in his factory. Wanted to feature this today to help get the word out on this new cigar. I will be refeaturing it with a review as soon as I smoke it. I hear great things and it looks like it's going to be a fantastic cigar. Be on the lookout for this one! DSC_4794

1 comment:

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.
    Egyptian Hookah

    ReplyDelete