Thursday, May 10, 2012

May 10th 2012 - Tatuaje Anarchy

Today brings us the Tatuaje Anarchy in it's only size a 6.125x48-52 Perfecto vitola. The Anarchy was created by Pete Johnson and Abe Dababneh who owns and runs Smoke Inn Cigars. The story as I know it is that Abe approached his good friend Pete Johnson when he wanted to make an exclusive Smoke Inn exclusive cigar and thus the Anarchy was born. This was a limited release of only 1,500 boxes containing 15 cigars each. It has an Ecuadorian Habano wrapper with it's binder and fillers coming from Nicaragua. You'll get a smooth cigar with flavors of spice, leather, sweet chocolate, coffee, wood, earth and pepper. I know I featured this somewhat recently but it's the best cigar to honor Adam Yauch, MCA, of the Beastie Boys. MCA passed away over the weekend of cancer. I've been a Beastie Boys fan for longer than I can remember. MCA was always my favorite. Thanks for all the great music. You will be missed MCA...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment