Monday, April 2, 2012

Apr 1st 2012 - Man O War Puro Authentico Maduro

Today brings us the Man O War Puro Authentico Maduro in a 5x42 Corona vitola. Some of you may remember this from being featured recently but I had my first one over the weekend and it was def a treat. The Puro Authentico was introduced as a corona addition to the Man O War line and is said to have been AJ Fernandez's personal go to blend. Now there is a maduro version being produced. The PA Maduro uses a Pennsylvania Broadleaf Maduro wrapper and has the same Nicaraguan and Honduran binder and filler from the original PA. I got tons flavor that had notes of spice, earth, pepper and a sweet hickory to it. There was some harshness to it towards the last 1/3 with it being a relatively fresh cigar but I feel it will age really really well. I featured this today to revisit it after my first experience with it.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment