Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Apr 17th 2012 - Gurkha Special Ops

Today brings us the Gurkha Special Ops in a 7x50 Churchill vitola. Gurkha release one of what is quite possibly the most awesome cigar and accessory combos I've ever seen. A 30 ct travel case that is a beast, with 20 cigars, a knife and a challenge coin. Unfortunately I can't feature the whole thing as I don't own one. The Special Ops features a Connecticut Broadleaf Maduro wrapper with Nicaraguan and Dominican fillers. It's a earthy, peppery, chocolaty, cedary cigar with a classic aged tobacco taste to it. I wanted to feature this today to pay my respects to the crew of the Apollo 13. They made it through some of the worst conditions possible. Lack of oxygen and had to deal with freezing temperatures and extreme heat. They held it together and made it through everything thrown at them.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment